segunda-feira, 27 de setembro de 2010

Minister Zacarias da Costa Responds to Tempo Semanal Article

The Minister for Foreign Affairs, Dr. Zacarias da Costa, has today responded to an article by Tempo Semanal, on the 23th of September, 2010 entitled ‘Vice Prime Minister “LUGU” and Foreign Minister Zac da Costa – Indicted'.

"It was with interest that I learned about this latest development. However, I will await, with serenity, the progress of the judicial process. It is my intention to fully cooperate with the competent judicial authority in order to clarify the issue, namely: The appointment of a staff member to Timor-Leste’s Mission at the United Nations, in New York, which was done during the previous Government, but was cancelled after I took over as Foreign Minister. I hope that this judicial process is allowed to take its course and not become an issue for political speculation," Minister da Costa said speaking from New York. END

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário